Stephen M. Ozcomert
Doctor of Law, The Emory University School of Law, 1991
B.A., Kenyon College
Attended many continuing legal education seminars on a variety of topics
American Association for Justice, State Bar of Georgia
Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
General Practice and Trial Section of the State Bar of Georgia
Atlanta Bar Association
- "Top Ten" personal injury attorney in Georgia by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- "Legal Elite" by Georgia Trend Magazine (2014) in the personal injury category
- "Legal Elite" by Georgia Trend Magazine (2012) in the personal injury category
- Vice President, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 1998-2013
- Rated “AV” (highest possible rating) by other lawyers and judges in Martindale Hubbell Attorney’s listing
- Named to the “Super Lawyers” list for Georgia which is open to only 5% of the members of the Georgia Bar
- Listed in the “Preeminent Lawyers of America”
- Has been selected as a Georgia Super Lawyer for six years
- Former Chair of the solo practice and small firm committee of the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the General Practice and Trial section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Lectured at numerous trial lawyer education programs on trial techniques and how to handle personal injury cases
- Published several articles for attorney education and trial techniques in the publications of the American Bar Association and Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Admitted to practice in both State and Federal Courts both trial and appellate
$3,000,000 to the surviving spouse in a wrongful death/medical malpractice case.
$1,900,000 to a man run over by a bus who sustained serious crush injuries to his legs.
$1,000,075 for a 26 year old woman who was injured and the injury resulted in complex regional pain syndrome in her foot.
$1,120,000 for death of 48 year old man in a three vehicle collision.
$1,100,000 to a woman who was injured by a bread truck overturning and causing her to have multiple back surgeries.
$1,050,597 to a woman who was injured in a head on collision and required a 3 level neck fusion operation.
And many others….